Growth Marketing Manager, Paid Media
Join Ureeka, a platform that connects entrepreneurs to the education, tools and coaching they need to grow and scale their businesses. We are committed to building a company that reflects our globally diverse audience, which includes maintaining a completely remote workforce. We’re looking for great people who are passionate about our mission to help small businesses succeed.
About the role
As Ureeka’s first Growth Marketing Manager focused on paid media, you’ll play a vital role in driving company growth and helping small businesses across America. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, your core responsibility and focus will be driving membership adoption across our key target markets via a paid media strategy. You will lead the planning, buying and optimization of targeted media campaigns to hit our direct response goals. You’ll work closely with a variety of stakeholders across the organization in order to gather and synthesize data that inform your approach, and clearly articulate its impact to the Executive level.
- Launch, monitor and optimize mobile and web campaigns across paid social, SEM, mobile networks, display and video.
- Manage and execute a growth marketing strategy that drives acquisition and usage and builds toward the long-term vision of helping small businesses grow.
- Present updates to the leadership team on performance, results, and new initiatives on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Build forecasts and budget plans in close collaboration with other team members.
- Partner closely with internal teams, including design, product and community.
- Proven ability to drive growth. You likely have 5+ years of experience in consumer growth marketing and have a track record of hitting your goals and making a significant positive impact on revenue.
- Experience with digital marketing, including hands on experience buying and optimizing, ideally with a focus on paid social, display, and video.
- Strong working knowledge of paid social management tools (e.g. Facebook Manager) and tag management (Google Tag Manager)
- Knowledge for consumers, with a demonstrated experience utilizing consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment. You have a bias towards action, adapt quickly to changes, and can persevere to get things done.
- Experience with small business marketing is not required, but preferred.
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Include “Growth Marketing Manager” in the subject line.