Director, Product Management
Join Ureeka, the small business growth engine working to help 1M entrepreneurs leverage the digital world to grow their business.
Ureeka was built by successful entrepreneurs who know the formula proven to drive growth. The platform combines the technology, courses and services that help entrepreneurs understand the formula and apply it to their business.
Our Growth Center assesses and provides a holistic view of your website mechanics and marketing effectiveness to pinpoint what needs to be done to expand existing and acquire new customers. We tell you what’s working, what’s not working and how to fix it. Leverage our best practices and worksheet-based courses, run by live business coaches, to implement changes on your own or take advantage of our services for execution support.
From retail to CPG, services to direct to consumer, we help small to midsize businesses transform their ideas into results.
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Product Manager to turn Ureeka’s goal into reality. This role will report to the Chief Product Officer and work closely with the rest of the Management Team and extensively with the Design and Engineering teams to translate Ureeka’s product strategy into the growth engine platform to help entrepreneurs grow their business.
- Define/refine the strategy and prioritized roadmap for their respective areas of responsibility and the overall portfolio
- Provide clear, actionable and prioritized product requirements to drive successful and iterative product releases
- Articulate reporting requirements as part of product requirements to be able to properly measure the effectiveness of features
- Effectively collaborate with UX/UI designers to translate feature/capability requirements into simple, intuitive user experiences and elegant design
- Work closely with Engineering to plan product releases against agreed upon exit criteria
- Conduct user research to improve current features and identify new ones
- Coordinate closely with internal stakeholders to develop effective GTM strategies
- At least 5+ years’s experience in software related product management
- Proven track record for managing and launching successful version 1.0/next gen products
- Proven ability to lead an engineering team across iterative development cycles (i.e. “stay ahead”)
- Experience building B2C software platforms
Critical competencies for success
- Attention to detail is critical for the success of this role
- Ability to think deeply about all the details for a feature, yet effortlessly summarize the most important features/capabilities to provide high-level, strategic guidance
- Critical thinker and customer-centered problem solver
- Natural-born leader who can work and lead cross-functionally
- Highly articulate with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include “Director, Product Management” in the subject line.