Reporting & CRM Product Manager
Join Ureeka, the small business growth engine working to help 1M entrepreneurs leverage the digital world to grow their business.
Ureeka was built by successful entrepreneurs who know the formula proven to drive growth. The platform combines the technology, courses and services that help entrepreneurs understand the formula and apply it to their business.
Our Growth Center assesses and provides a holistic view of your website mechanics and marketing effectiveness to pinpoint what needs to be done to expand existing and acquire new customers. We tell you what’s working, what’s not working and how to fix it. Leverage our best practices and worksheet-based courses, run by live business coaches, to implement changes on your own or take advantage of our services for execution support.
From retail to CPG, services to direct to consumer, we help small to midsize businesses transform their ideas into results.
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Reporting & CRM Product Manager to drive our reporting/CRM strategy and implementation to provide the vital data to run a successful subscription-based SaaS business. This role will report to the Head of Product and work closely with the Community, Marketing and Management teams and extensively with the Engineering team to aggregate the needs of the business and develop prioritized roadmaps to deliver against the reporting and CRM requirements.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand their current challenges and long-term goals to translate their needs into solutions
- Aggregate and maintain a list of prioritized reporting and CRM requirements in coordination with the business teams
- Define/refine the reporting and CRM strategies and prioritize roadmaps
- Understand the data and how to translate into the long-term reporting solutions
- Provide clear, actionable and prioritized product requirements to drive successful and iterative product releases
- Work closely with Engineering to plan product releases against agreed upon exit criteria
- Create connected google sheets with SQL data connectors into BigQuery as initial reporting validations
- Ultimately create/update Google Data Studio reporting dashboards
- Act as the administrator for HubSpot, our CRM platform
- Work to enable data passes from Ureeka platform into HubSpot, enabling use of data to trigger workflow automations
- Create long-term design and definition of the direct data integration between Ureeka’s platform and HubSpot
- Conduct user research to improve current features and identify new ones
- Ability to document complex business requirements, breaking them down into functional requirements that the engineering team will then execute on
- A deep understanding of apps and subscriptions – past experience working with data and reporting systems in the digital space is a requirement
- A validated ability to deliver automated, scalable analytics and reporting systems in a dynamic and multi-functional environment while running multiple projects and responsibilities
- A demonstrated ability to query large datasets using SQL, or similar languages and to distill your findings into easy-to-understand analyses
- Experience with connected Google Sheets, Tableau or Google Data Studio as well as CRM systems such as HubSpot
Critical competencies for success
- A nagging intellectual curiosity and utmost attention to detail that drives you to self-audit your work and understand complex systems
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of internal partners
- Proven ability to lead an engineering team across iterative development cycles (i.e. “stay ahead”)
- Critical thinker and customer-centered problem solver
- Natural-born leader who can work and lead cross-functionally
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include “CRM Product Manager” in the subject line.